Sunday, May 3, 2009

Momma's been lazy...

My momma has been a little lax in helping me to update this blog. Now, to be fair, I have become an active "little pistol" (I think that's what momma called me) and haven't given her much time to take pictures or upload them. But I think she oughta be on the ball a little more anyhow. How else is a little guy gonna get his message out to the world?

Here are some pictures of me at the Cherry Blossoms this year. Well, most of the pictures are of me at the FDR Monument water fountains. They were MUCH more cool that those stupid trees. I didn't really care for those trees. Now the water... that made cool noise and was fun to splash in.







I did finally cave and let momma get a few shots of me and Oliver in the tree. That part was okay. But I had to wail a little bit just for good effect. (Can't let her think that I enjoy all of her ideas, after all.)






















No comments: