Monday, May 4, 2009

All Aboard!

Mommy and Daddy are sooo way cool! They took me to "A Day Out with Thomas." For those of you without 2 to 8 year olds at home, Thomas is the way coolest little Tank Engine around. Here is me with Daddy and Thomas.
The best part was that then we got to go on BOARD Thomas and take a train ride! How lucky can a little guy get?!












After that I got to meet Sir Topham Hatt... he runs all the train stations on Sodor Island where Thomas lives. Just between you and me, Sir Hatt is a little scarier in person than he in on tv.














I go to play with the train sets and the big wooden locomotive, too. That was really fun. I got to be the conductor and ring the bell.




















1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, how cool is that? YOu are one lucky dude cuz your parents are awesome!!
And you are BRAVE cuz Thomas kinda scares me a little bit..........

Loves~
Auntie LeAnn