Saturday, December 1, 2007

Moosy-pants!


I just love my Moosey, Mortimer. He never gets called Mortimer though... it's usually just Moosey. Mommy decided that I needed a pair of handmade knit pants to wear when I play with Moosey. So she paid a lady named Amy to make a pair for us. They are really cool. Amy has a company called Crankypants and she specializes in making Monster Booty, but she agreed to do a special design just for us!


Here is the blog where they are.



I just LOVE all of the wool pants that Momma has gotten for me. And I LOVE my cloth diapers. They are so soft on my bum. They breath so much better than those paper diapers... those are hot and sticky. And the best part is that Momma says I have never had a diaper rash. Now I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound too appealing to me.
The names of the diapers make me giggle... I have Fuzzi Bunz and Bum Genius and Berry Plush and Thirsties and Daisy Doodles and of course my new Crankypants! Life is Good!

No comments: