Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Love Liz!

Liz Vance is my photographer. She makes me look so good! I love going to her warm studio and stripping all of my clothes off and having my picture taken! (She's pretty talented at hiding all those pertinent little baby parts from the camera lens.) Momma says I take after her in that I am not terribly photogenetic, or something like that... but I think I look pretty good!

Here is a link to the latest photos that Liz took of me:
http://www.ohbabyphoto.com/CCXM/

They won't be there for too terribly long, so go look now!

If you need baby or belly pictures taken in Virginia, Liz is your gal! Mention my name and I'm sure she will take extra special care of you, just like she does of me.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Dear Joshie~
I love, love, love your new blog. Someday when I develop an interesting life I hope to have one soon. This afternoon (Dec 14th) I am going to get my hair done and I promised to bring Laurie pictures of you! She used to do mommy's hair when she was really blonde.
Astonishly, Santa actually emailed my house to see what you might want for Christmas. I told him I knew you were a very good boy this year-- but just couldnt think of what you might like! Hmmmmmm Maybe you should let me know so I can drop some hints!
Gotta run!
Love from Auntie LeAnn

LeAnn said...

PS: Be sure to do well in college! Especially in SPELLING and GRAMMAR so you don't end up like me!