Sunday, March 14, 2010

Preschool here I come!

After much angst, Mommy chose a preschool for me!  In the fall I will be going to Faith Lutheran preschool.  It is a Reggio Emilia school and that sounds like a lot of fun even though I don't know a lot about it.  They have learning centers, though, and that beats sitting down in a circle for most of the day.  I don't sit still real well, so the teachers must understand little kids like me.  Here is the outside of my school.  I will be a Caterpillar.


Inside it is all bright and colorful and decorated with all of the art projects.


Aren't you jealous?  Don't you want to go to preschool too?

One of the four year old classes made a Rainforest in the class.  Cool, huh?


This is where I will get to eat lunch.  Mommy will have to pack me something good to eat every day but NO peanuts.  They're not allowed.  Every day Teacher will put my lunchmat at a different table so I get to meet all of the kids.

I get a hook in the hallway to hang my jacket and backpack.  Cool, huh?  I have to get a backpack!



And we do an art project every week with the art teacher.  She has a special name like Artelisteria or something.  But she takes kids three at a time into her studio to do a 30 minute project every week.  Sometimes I will get to take them home to show Mom, and sometimes they will be for the class project like this.


Last week they had a special Winter Festival.  Mom took me and I got my facepainted for the first time.  I got a lizard.  It felt funny but I sat really still.

Here are all the fun games that we played.



No comments: