Monday, June 15, 2009

Now I am....


(TWO!)
My momma made a really yummy carrot cake. Even Ollie liked it!

I got really cool presents like this sandbox and a new pool for the summer (Note from Momma: sandbox and pool need to stay at least 50 feet away from one another or the sandbox becomes and pool and the pool becomes a sandbox...)
And Gramma and Grampa got me my very first Tricycle! A Red Rider! With a bell. And a license plate with my name on it from Ohio. I am soooo the coolest kid on the block now!































4 comments:

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Joshie!
Did your mom give you the gifts I sent a month ago????? Cuz she never did let me know she got them.
(she is getting a little bit senile, huh??)
That looks like a super cool pool and I love the trike!!!!
You are the cutest 2 year old I know!
Love~
Auntie LeAnn

Joshua said...

Momma DID give me the presents... they were the only ones that were actually WRAPPED (and I LOVE to unwrap presents!) Thanks for the cool fuzzy bear bible and the bob and larry tub toys!! You are my favoritest Auntie LeAnnie EVER! (Momma says I have to write a thank you note too, so I gotta go buy some stamps...)

Angela said...

Why must sand go in water? And water in sand? And the final question: Why don't the sandboxes have water drains on the bottom? Some toy maker somewhere didn't think that one through. Where is my drill?

Carri said...

Happy Birthday Josh, I think you should mix up all the sand and water........ooppppppss Mommy is reading this right? Well that is what handsome little boys do. Miss you and love you Aunt Carri