Monday, August 18, 2008

My curls got cut!

Momma took me to the barber this weekend. She had grand plans of getting some cute pictures of me getting my hair cut for the very first time. Pictures for the scrapbook. Pictures for Grandma and Abuela. She brought her camera. The nice lady sat me on a high up padded seat. The nice lady put a black cape thingy around me. Then I melted down! That was fun. Momma had to hold me the whole time and all I wanted to do was look at the nice lady with the shiny scissors but she kept trying to put them behind my head and snip. I didn't like that so much. So I had to squirm some more. Momma didn't like that so much. I'm lucky I didn't lose an ear, she said. So anyhow, I still have my ears, but there are a few long patches mixed in with my cut. But overall, a pretty good look for a little guy like me. What do you think of my "after" shots?



No comments: